Are Your Sales and Marketing Team not keeping harmony?
We B360 can help marketers and sales reps to engage your customers, close deals and grow relationships.
Account-Based Marketing Essentials
Account Based Marketing is a B2B marketing strategy that focuses on specific customers or target accounts with high personalized 1-to-1 experiences. Then it also helps to grow your existing customer relationships through elevated service and up-sell & cross-sell opportunities.
Identify the best-fit contacts
Expand contacts into accounts
Engage with specific target accounts
Advocate the relationships with key accounts
Why Should You Use ABM?
1. Personalized ExperienceA personalized approach for each key contact to understand their pain points and the frustrations they are having in their role.
2. Build Trust Long-term RelationshipsNetworking & Engaging with people across the account and turning them into advocates you that can strengthen the relationship.
3. Shorten the Sales ProcessMore revenue, shorter sales cycle and accelerate faster to close more deals.
4. Align Sales & MarketingEffect on the sales marketing activities to identify ideal accounts, creating the content, campaigns for engaging, and building trusted relationships with customers.
Deliver Results with ABM
Strengthen customer relationships and increase revenue from your target accounts.
What we can do for you?
Ready to demo ABM Essentials?
Grow Your Business with HubSpot ABM
• Create winning ABM Strategy with sales.
• Unify your lead and account-based efforts.
• Coordinate effective account-based experience together as one revenue team
Get Started your ABM strategy by using HubSpot!
If your business plan to use an account-based marketing (ABM) Strategy, HubSpot offers out of the box features that helps you drive better results.
This allow you to make your strategy more effective for your business, marketing, sales and accounts.
Do you want to win Big Deals for your business?
Find the ways to drive the better revenue results! Don’t hesitate to get in touch with our B2B experts.
Let’s start a Conversation.
Free Guide for Account Planning
Applicable for Account-Based Marketing, Account-Based Sales and Account Management.